Second series today



Again I set my timer. After 100 min I had just done the twists. I practice slowly and I add exercises that shall prepare my body for the deep back bending asanas. Every day I practice the split poses, i.e.. This might be a reason why I have have not enough time for the entire second series. Quality over quantity. I'm not in a hurry. 

I also repeat asanas. Ustrasana is such an asana. I so know how it felt some years ago. It felt good to be in that asana. These days I'm not sure if I'll reach my heels. I do, I do. Yet I want that the asana feels good. With every repetition it feels better. 
I repeat kapotasana and urdhva dhanurasana. 

To alter the series seems to be a good solution right now. 

Strength returns!
Flexibility returns!

Slowly. 
Important is to practice. 
My breath became so fearful. I work on a deep even breath, too. The practice is painful and satisfying at the same time. 

I wonder how easy it is to step on the mat in the morning. I don't want to miss this daily practice, no matter how modest it might be. The practice teaches me to stay patient. It teaches me not to give up. 
What a luck that I can practice. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments